created Dec 05, 2012
updated Dec 12, 2012
The State of Colorado office of the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) adopts the this standard to guide the creation and utilization of Web Services for use in all applicable State Applications. This standard defines acceptable mobile application platforms for application development
- Community Rating
Current value: 0.0 out of 5
- Your Rating
- Colorado OIT Technology Standards
- oit, mobile, standard, standards, technology, cto, applications, platforms, web, services
- https://data.colorado.gov/Colorado-OIT-Technology-Standards/OIT-Standards-Mobile-Applications-Development/rryq-gkzhOpens in new window.
- Short URL
- https://data.colorado.gov/d/rryq-gkzh?category=Colorado-OIT-Technology-Standards&view_name=OIT-Standards-Mobile-Applications-DevelopmentOpens in new window.
- Data Provided By
- OIT CTO
- Source Link
- Suggested by Public
- Date Released
- December 5 2012
- Publish OIT Technology Standards for use by application developers and OIT use.
- OIT - Governor's Office of Information Technology
This dataset is not tabular data, and may have limited interactivity, but it is available for download